Friday, June 3, 2011

Pinterest Anyone?

So who knows about Pinterest? Raise your hand...

Who's ADDICTED? ME! ME! ME! ME!

What is Pinterest some of you may be asking. It is a highly addictive creative online pinboard where you can "Pin" images you see on the internet. It's your own personal world of thoughts, images, opinions and, well, interests.

This is the website owner's definition:
What is Pinterest?
Think of Pinterest as a virtual pinboard — a place where you can create collections of things you love and "follow" collections created by people with great taste.
People use Pinterest to collect and share all sorts of things -- wedding inspiration, favorite T-shirts, DJ equipment. You name it, people are pinning it.
We know you have great taste in something. Our mission is to make Pinterest the best place for you to share your taste with the world.

I've only been a member for a few weeks (it's by invitation only) and already I have a multitude of additions to my boards...


I add things I love, quotes that amaze me, crafts I would love to complete...the list goes on and on. Right now I started a board for ideas for Madi's upcoming birthday party.

If you would like to start pinning send me your email address HERE and I will send you an invitation! Happy Pinning!

Tootles, TJ